Tuesday 11 November 2008

Nick and Anne

Just in case anyone wanted to know how cool Nick and Anne are, I can now state with certainty that they are very cool and also very awesome.

You want picture proof? I got your picture proof here!



Look at that sweet sisterly kiss I'm giving Anne - only cool and awesome people can share a moment like that!
Still, nothing says cool and awesome like dancing...


Look at me move! Cool



And look at Anne move! Awesome
And in the photo below, even when wearing wigs we both look cool and awesome!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You well nicked all my pictures.

Anonymous said...

i love it...we are soooo cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

my husband loves my best mate....funny how no blog about me is on here...no pictures, no comments, no nothing! hmmm...one should maybe start to worry about their husband!!

Nicholas Yankovec said...

Hmm, no blog - except the picture at the side of my blog, and the link to your blog...