Tuesday 18 November 2008

Fanboys...?

I am so uncertain how this film has managed to slip my attention till right now, but I'm dissapointed in myself. Sigh.

So what is this film about? Here is a summary taken from various sources I could find on the net:

It's 1998, and Linus will not live long enough to see the release of Star Wars episode 1 - The Phantom Menace. Along with his friends Eric, Windows, Hutch and Zoe plan to break into Skywalker Ranch, to steal a print of the movie. They set out travelling across the country to get the film, so Linus can see it before he dies. Simple plot. But the cast... my God, it's a fanboys wet dream!

The main characters are all people you will recognise, but of the type where you have to struggle to remember why you recognise them. But the rest of the cast includes:

Seth Rogen
Carrie Fisher
Ray Park
Jason Mewes
Kevin Smith
Billy Dee Williams
Ethan Suplee
Danny Trejo
and
WILLIAM SHATNER

If you're not sure who all the above people are, then watch the trailer - it doesn't give their real names, but what the roles they're most famous for. Inspired.

No comments: